Table of Contents
The Best Black Friday Kayak Seat Cushion Deals 2021
The Top 5 Kayak Cushion Deals on sale this Black Friday are:
|GTS Expedition Molded Foam Kayak Seat|
|Anti Slip Kayak Seat Cushion ideal for Kayaks|
|WOOWAVE Kayak Seat Padded Deluxe|
|Skwoosh Gel Kayak Seat Cushion for Sitting Comfort|
|Yakpads Low Back Cushioned Seat Pad, Gel Seat Pad for Kayaks|
1. GTS Expedition Molded Foam Kayak Seat
- ***SEASONAL PROMOTION***
- 18” tall backrest and 2” thick seat bottom provide unrivaled support and comfort.
- 6 point rear attachment system for customizable comfort.
- Comes with GTS Water Bottle Pack. Built-in mesh bungee pouch for secure gear storage.
- Seat Back: 18”L x 21”W. Seat Cushion: 16”L x 18”W x 2”H
2. Hornet Watersports Anti Slip Kayak Seat Cushion
- Anti-Slip Technology: When the neoprene cushion gets wet (even super wet), you can sit comfortably and confidently knowing the silicone print underneath is working to keep you from slipping.
- Thick, But Not Too Thick: Don’t lose your center of gravity with a kayak cushion that’s too thick. Our 1.02 inches cushion is designed to give you support without causing you to feel out of balance. Kayak Seat Pad measures 15” x 12.4” x 1”.
- Sports Grade PU Foam Core Inside: Soften up your trips on the water with just the right amount of softness for your paddling and kayaking. The cushion will float on water.
- Built With You In Mind: This cushion saddle is designed as a one-size-fits-all for the outdoor kayaker. This means our cushion is compatible with various brands and styles including but not limited to fishing kayaks, sit in or sit on top kayaks, pedal kayaks and more.
- Kayak Accessories: Whether you are kayak fishing, paddling on a canoe or on a two person inflatable kayak, our cushion is the ideal kayak accessory to enhance your paddling experience.
3. WOOWAVE Kayak Seat Padded Deluxe
- ☞【SAFE AND DURABLE MATERIAL】The deluxe kayak seat is made of durable EVA foam interior and high quality 210D polyester exterior. Skid resistance of the thick foam cushion can support long-term water sports and for all day comfort. Coming with a waterproof detachable storage bag at the back, offering extra storage for you.
- ☞【PROFESISIONAL AND PRACTICAL DESIGN】This cushioned boat seat is equipped with 4-way adjustable reinforced front and rear webbing straps allowing the seat to be fixed in place according to different needs, will fit most kayaks and boats for corrosion resistance and longer life.
- ☞【COMFORTABLE AND SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE】Foam filled seat brings unparalleled comfort, high back design is in line with ergonomics. Anti-slip design keeps the seat in place while out on the water. Contoured padded backrest provides more reliable support, it better fits the body curve, bring your water trip a better experience.
- ☞【EASILY AND FAST INSTALLATION】This padded seat is easy to install and removal, fasten the connecting snaps of the straps on the attachment point of the kayak or boat, and then make appropriate adjustments, and the upper straps fine tune the position of the back panel, just like the seat adjustment in your vehicle, it's important for your long-time water activity.
- ☞【CONSIDERABLE AND FAVORABLE SERVICE】We will provide you with satisfactory after-sales protection. Your purchase includes a hassle-free Money Back Guarantee and a free replacement exchange 12 months. If the adjustable kayak seat gets damaged, just feel free to contact our customer service team with a photo, we are willing to replace it FOR FREE.
4. Skwoosh Gel Kayak Seat Cushion
- Cushioning: TekPad lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Comfortable: Relieving pressure helps you paddle longer
- Low Profile: Maintains CG for better stability
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom: Stays put - No glue or tape needed
- Maintence Free: No washing - functions in all temperatures
5. Yakpads Cushioned Seat Pad
- FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT IN THE BOAT: This low-backed paddle saddle by Yakpads is designed to offer maximum comfort when you’re out on the water in your kayak. Most kayaks have hard, uncomfortable seats, so when you take along a seat pad by Yakpads with your other kayaking accessories, you know you’re getting the very best.
- FULLY INSULATED AGAINST HOT OR COLD SEATS: These seat pads are gel-filled for full insulation against overly hot or cold seats. Whether you’re out for a paddle down the river or lake or racing competitively, these cushions will be there every stroke of the way to ensure that you have a comfortable seat without the seat-related back pain.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR EASY INSTALLATION: These seats are designed with adjustable stabilizer straps so that they can fit easily on any sit inside kayakseat. They can even be used outside your boat, canoe, or kayak in other settings, like a sporting event at a stadium, at the office, or in the car for added comfort with its low back.
- ELASTOMER MATERIALS: The gel in these seats is made of elastomer materials, similar to what is used in bicycle seats which virtually eliminates pressure points. With its firm yet flexible nature, these seats allow you to move around while paddling. Additionally, the thin gel won’t bunch up like foam and other materials do over time, so it won’t raise or disturb your center of gravity.
- FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN: These seats are designed to accommodate everyone, from adult men and women to teens and kids. Regardless of what activity you find yourself doing, whether it’s a casual day fishing on the water or a more competitive endeavor, you can be sure that all your bases are covered with these gel-filled canoe and kayak seat pads by Yakpads.
We have got three popular kayak seat cushions. The Egg Sitter, Gel enhanced cushion and the Ultimate Purple Cushion.
Let’s start with the Purple Cushion. Let’s see how big this thing is. It’s pretty big. It’s 22in by 18in by almost 3in. It’s a large, very large cushion. Weighs almost 8 lbs. I just wonder if it’s gonna be small that I can fit on my chair because of the size of this thing, it’s, it’s massive! I mean compared to the Egg Sitter. I mean the Egg Sitter like just it, it pales in comparison.
The Egg Sitter – 16in wide, 13in deep, and about a little over 2in high. So, I’ve been using this one for quite a few months, so I already have quite a bit of experience with this one. This one I think only weighs about maybe 2 lbs. This is the ComfiLife gel enhanced seat cushion. It’s got a really high rating. I think it has 4.5 stars in 2,500 views. It’s pretty solid. It has a cool feeling to it. This is a very light cushion I think it’s under 2 lbs. It’s interesting that the Egg Sitter and the Purple seat cushion have very similar covers that come with them.
Purple Cushion has a contoured groove in the back that supposedly helps your spine. The ComfiLife has a cutout in the back that also supposedly helps your spine. And, the gel cushion has a certain angle to it that supposedly also helps your posture and support. So, without further ado, let’s get to the comparison. Let me see at first use of the ComfiLife. It’s pretty firm. I do feel it slowly sinks down as I sit on it though. It’s definitely firmer than the Egg Sitter. It has kind of a memory foam feel to it where it’s, you sit on and then it slowly compresses like that. Egg Sitter is certainly softer than the ComfiLife to the point where I almost sink all the way down to the bottom. It also compresses and then slowly continues to compress after that, but it goes much farther down. It also has a cooler feeling even with the case on there, it has a cooler feeling than the ComfiLife does.
Purple Cushion. It’s so big it hangs off the edge of this chair. It makes a nice pleasant strange sound when you sit on it. (mushy sound) You can actually hear air being pushed out from the sides. This one I feel like I sink about halfway down and then it seems like the underside seems to catch a little bit more of my weight, so it sinks down partially and then not all the way, kind of how the bed works. The bed works the same way as that. It’s pretty comfortable. And, I’m kind of aware of that groove in the back also.
My number one pick is the Ultimate Purple Cushion. I found this to be very comfortable. I like the way that it is kind of two sections where it sinks part of the way down, and then it doesn’t continue sinking too much after that. It’s large, so it doesn’t move around on my chair. I do like the Purple Cushion. Potential cons would be that it’s kind of large. It doesn’t fit well on all chairs, and it’s kind of large to be used in a kayak. And if you do use it in a kayak, you really can’t have it in really high temperatures. But otherwise, I think it’s a great cushion for a desk chair. It’s my top choice.
My second choice is the ComfiLife Cushion. This is a little bit than the Egg Sitter. I like the size of it as far as how it fits on a kayak. It seems to be the best size for a particular chair. The foam is kind of interesting because you sit on it and it sinks. It takes 20 seconds to sink all the way down into it. So, I really like this one. I think that it feels a little bit too firm for my taste, but I do think that this is a solid one, and this is the only one of the three that can be used in a car in hot temperatures. ComfiLife is my second choice.
Number three is the Egg Sitter. Now, just because I ranked it third it doesn’t mean it’s not a good cushion. To me, the biggest problem with this is that it is too small and, it moves around on my chair a lot. This also can’t really be used in a hot kayak, so that’s one disadvantage of this one. I think it’s a solid cushion, but I just think the other two are a little bit better.